Sharing news of your bequest gift will help us plan for the University of South Florida's future. By notifying us, you'll ensure that:
- Your gift will benefit a particular area of interest.
- We recognize you appropriately.
- Your gift meets criteria for endowed chairs, scholarships or other specific programs important to you.
- You become a member of the President's Council Legacy Society, which celebrates supporters.
- Your gift can encourage classmates, colleagues and others to make their own gifts.
- You're thanked, either publicly or privately, for your thoughtful generosity.
Please fill out the short form below to let us know about your gift.
You may also choose to send us a brief note, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (813) 974-8761.
If you want to create a gift to support the University of South Florida, our experienced gift planners are happy to work with you, your attorney and other advisers to design the best gift plan for you and for those you love.
The University of South Florida Foundation is not affiliated with, and does not provide, endorsements for professional advisors. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.